Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap

Although Sean was working all weekend, it was one of the best I've had in a long time.  (Don't tell him that!)

Went on a long walk downtown to see the Macy's flower show...who knew Macy's even HAD a flower show?!

Wannamaker Organ






Got a mani/pedi.  I will never get a regular manicure again--gel all the way baby!  Dries immediately, and lasts for two weeks?  Yes please!


Don't judge my feet--just focus on the pretty pink polish!

Ate at DiBruno Bros.  YUMTASTIC to the max.

Pulled pork with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe mmmmmmm

Decorated!  Check back later this week for my wall decal adventures.

Did some shopping!  Haven't checked off all my spring must haves, but got some great new tops to wear to work.  WINNING!

Had an impromptu visit from a friend--one of Sean's groomsmen.  He told us a story of being caught with no pants..pants are overrated anyway don't you think? 

Anyway, we went to our favorite Ethiopian restaurant on Saturday night and to our new favorite brunch place Sunday morning.


Eggs florentine with sauteed spinach, toasted focaccia, and truffle hollandaise.  It probably took about 6 months off my life but holy amazing, Batman, was it worth it.

It was just what I needed to gear up for a busy busy week at work.  Tell me what your favorite part of your weekend was, it will help us all get over a case of the Mondays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...