Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quit Playin' Games...I got the Right Stuff

So, by some lucky coincidence, I ended up with a ticket to this weekend's New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys Concert... (I'll pause to allow you to squeal).


Ok, now that you got that out of your system, can I just say that I am SO. FRICKEN. EXCITED. to go to this concert?!  I mean, I also feel a little old--I used to play with the NKOTB dolls as a kid since my Barbies definitely thought they were hotter than Ken.  However, I can't wait to scream like a 13 year old girl when they come on stage.  I promise not to shame this blog by throwing my bra or anything...but I have thought about it, just for the record. 


And so, I want to leave you all with this little gem... Don't worry, next week I'll have all the crappy stage pics my little cell phone can manage...and we can squeal together!




PS...The GIVEAWAY ends this weekend!  Go enter!

6 comments:

  1. NO WAY!! I'm pretty jealous...my sister is going in Cleveland at the end of July, but I have a summer class that night that I can't miss :( HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such amazing, exciting news!!!!! And I just made my hubby watch the video with me and he was like..."Um, those are not steps. Step 1: I like stuff! Step 2: Yummy things are good too!"

    I was dying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Which was your favorite NKOTB? Mine was Jordan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This concert is going to ROCK OUR SOCKS!!! So excited that you are coming with us and even more excited to hear that you are just as corny and geeked up about it as I am!!!!

    "Please dont go girl....you would ruin my hold world." ;-) Joey was the be all and end all to my 13 yr old self!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh good times, I saw them in eighth grade and I have to say it was the highlight of my pre-teen years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WEEEEE got the right stuff, babayyy!!

    i loved Joey McIntyre when I was little. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...