Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Wahoo!  The weekend is here again!

I can't fricken wait for the NKOTBSB concert!!  It's going to be epic.  EPIC, I tell you!
I hate spring/I wish we had a screen door.  I am constantly squealing for Sean to kill the bugs that the furball is playing with in the apartment.  I will try to capture one of those moments on video for you all...hilarity always ensues.
Since I'm a new Twitter addict...are we twitter pals yet?...I thought this news on the new photo sharing with twitter was AWESOME! 
I'm off to a staff retreat today...good thing I like the folks I work with!

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY...only a few days left!


What are your weekend plans??



1 comment:

  1. We're going to finally finish up the details on our bedroom, then I am going to lay around and watch movies with my sisters.

    Can't wait to hear how the concert goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...