Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Confessions

I just found Katy's blog, and loved her Thursday Confessions over Chai.  1.) Because I LOOVE me some chai tea, and 2.) Because who doesn't love a good secret?!

So here you go folks, my confessions on this Thursday (really my Friday...YAY COMP DAYS!)

  1. I am a food snob.  Seriously--Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory...these no longer satisfy me.  I will eat at these places if I have to, but I'm probably not going to be happy about it
  2. That being said I love Dairy Queen.  I will only eat one thing from there...a  turtle sundae with extra pecans.  I always get it "to go" so I can open the bag and smell the caramel, fudge, pecans, and plastic spoon smell.  It brings me back to my childhood.
  3. I love when my dog licks my face--I would never let any other animal that close to me, but it makes me laugh so hard when Louie gets excited to see me.  This is him getting ready to pounce!
The furball
What are your confessions??

1 comment:

  1. To funny I can't stand olive garden my momma is Italian and there is only one small family italian restaurant I will eat at. Call us snobs if you must but my mouth thanks me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...