the Summer of George.)
So what do I have planned for 2011? I'm not big on resolutions, but I have some big goals and things to check off my bucket list ready to go for this year. So I figured I would write down my 11 for '11 to keep me on track.
- Get scuba certified (we love to snorkel, now we'll take it to the next level)
- Actually go scuba diving-hopefully with my fabulous cousins down in Florida
- Train Louie for his Canine Good Citizen award
- Get involved with a regular community service activity--any Philly connections/tips welcome!
- Meet with a financial advisor and figure out how to save for a house and invest our money
- Read at least 10 books for fun--hmm, sounds like another good post series... I read Eat, Pray, Love in January and next up is Blink
- Start recording stories of mine and Sean's family with my new digital recorder. Preserving memories is priceless, and a huge priority of mine.
- Exercise regularly
- Learn to knit starting with the classes my honey surprised me with!
- Actually order our wedding album--2 years later.
- Explore professional consulting and coaching as career options--although my degree lends itself perfectly to these options, I really need to figure out if it's for me and if so, is it for me full time, part time....yeah this is a biggy.
So what are your goals/bucket list to-dos/resolutions for 2011? And if you don't have an 11 in '11 make it happen and tell me what this year will mean for you!