Monday, February 14, 2011

Love...

Sean skipped his class today due to a killer migraine.  He gets these every so often and they really just put him on his ass...poor thing.  I've been lucky to never have one *knock on wood* so I feel terrible for him when they strike.  So since Sean is curled up in bed, I'm spending my Valentine's Eve curled up with the furball!  Is he not the cutest thing on four legs??
Louie
 Sean and I don't ever really go all out for Valentine's Day, even this year, a few cupcakes for him (even though the were AMAAAAZING) wasn't exactly romantic gesture of the year.  My sweetie surprised me with knitting classes!  (I have been wanting to learn forever and just haven't committed.  I know it's a weird thing, but it was just about the sweetest gift he could have gotten me).  

This year I'm just really feeling the love.  I think it's because I finally feel really wonderful about what is going on in in my relationships, my career, and myself.  (THE TRIFECTA!) So, just in time for Valentine's Day a few things that I love!

I love my little family.  Sean and Louie are more than I ever could have wished for.
I love my mom.  She is pretty crazy, but I notice more and more how similar we are and luckily I've only inherited her best traits.
I love my friends.  I have some truly amazing friends.  The kind that would drop everything in an instant to stand by me when I need them.  Some I have had since high school, others I met the first day of orientation in college, and others I've picked up along the way at work, tae kwon do class...but I really am lucky to know all of them.
I love good food, and more recently I love making good food...especially chocolate covered strawberries!
my weakness
I love my job.  Seriously.
I love my co-workers.  They are all great at what they do, passionate about working with students, and smart as hell.  I learn from them every day.
I love a good glass of red wine.
I love Philadelphia.  It is a remarkable city that is a perfect fit for me.
Finally, I love this blog.  It's something I have wanted to start for a long time and like so many other things it is the perfect time right now.  I'm looking forward to watching it grow and change and seeing what comes of it.

Leave me a love note on this post because I also love hearing from all of you!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence...I met a friend at TaeKwonDo class that I love as well. ;-)
    You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...