Friday, February 25, 2011

updates to come

This week has been crrrrazy busy!  I got to spend some time on a Segway, and with a super cute baby today, and I'm getting ready for a blast from the past weekend.  Pictures and details will abound next week.  In the mean time, here are some of my ideas for getting lost in the interwebs while I'm out having fun...

The baby I squeezed today would look even cuter in this outfit!
For the wino on the go...
As someone with awful allergies, we have kleenex all over our apartment.  I really need some of these rather than those awful flower patterned boxes.
I have just been made aware of http://beerscenemag.com/ and now my life is complete!  (Even for a non-beer drinker this site/mag is awesome!)
Love love love what this blogger did in her dining room...someday when we own a house...


Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...