Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thinking of Spring

So today I was snuggling under a blanket and wishing for spring when I remembered that I had some pictures from a trip to Longwood Gardens that I should share with all of you.  My mom came here for Christmas and since she likes flowers as much as I do, I knew Longwood would be a fun outing.  It's not too bad of a drive from Philly, and it's nice to get out of the city once in a while.  If you've never been during the holidays, you need to put it on your bucket list.  They do an AMAZING job of decorating and it's quickly becoming a tradition of ours at holiday time. 
Sean, Me, Mom
Aside from the fun of the holidays, I really love it because of all the beautiful flowers.  And since the past few days have been snowy and cold a touch of spring is exactly what I need.

I love succulents--I need to learn how to make one of these!



How do you get through the winter months??  Snow angels and cozy sweaters just aren't cutting it for me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...