Monday, May 30, 2011

strawberries

This weekend Sean and I went to Linvilla Orchards just outside of Philly to pick our own strawberries.  Linvilla Orchards is a great place with lots of pick your own options depending on the season, and they have a farmer's market with lots of fresh produce and an amazing bakery to boot.  We cut up our fresh berries, and made some shortcakes and whipped cream.  The whole day left me thinking about strawberries and how they just scream SUMMER to me. 

So, I came up with a board using Polyvore of strawberry themed items I'd love to have!  I'm linking up with Yes, Teacher for Tickle Me Tuesday .  I'll be back tomorrow with pics from the weekend, and a recipe!

strawberries

strawberries by ScarletCardinal featuring a pink shawl


Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment :)

    I love strawberries. And that cute top is calling my name. The dress is very spring/summery too. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries say summer to me too!! I love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress...looks perfect for a picnic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm strawberries!!! A strawberry smoothie would be really good right now. And don't you think the ones you pick yourself are the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. strawberries... YES & PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove fresh strawberries! this was a cute post ^_^

    Claire

    http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. such such cute strawberry finds!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...