Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend Link Love

Here are a few things to keep you occupied this weekend.  I'll be around, but being on call means I'm getting very little sleep...apparently the students are celebrating Mardi Gras this weekend...fun for them, not so much for me. 

Team Boo has started a series on Motherhood.  As many of my friends are starting to have kids, and Sean and I begin to think about that next phase in our lives (not for a while...a serious while), I think this is a fun, and thought provoking series.

I would love to have this cardinal print for my apartment.  Lots of other great prints in that shop too!
From Etsy Shop Strawberry Luna


With all this Charlie Sheen drama I can't help but chuckle Live the Sheen Dream.  Bi-Winning.

And of course don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for featuring my silkscreen Autumn Cardinal print! Things like this make printing alone for hours on end worth it, just to know that someone like you appreciates the art :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...