Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I'm Drinking

My most recent botle of red is a Merlot by The House of Independent Producers.  Once again I chose this wine because the label is so dang pretty.  I'm so sophisticated sometimes I even amaze myself!



Although the label is gorgeous, and apparently the vinyard uses sustainable farming techniques, the wine itself was definitely not my fave.  Totally drinkable, and it'll do in a pinch, but I will not likely be buying this bottle again.  It was weak where it should've been bold, and bold where it had no business being bold.  Overall, just a meh rating of 2 glasses from me.

Also I finally got with the program and added the option to subscribe to my blog.  Over there! On the side bar!  Subscribe and each post will be delivered right to your inbox.  Is that service or what?! Click it, you know you want to.

In other news we have SNOW here in Philly.....again.  Now I'm one who loves the snow, but after that warm up this weekend I am so ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...