Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Last night Sean and I had a date night. 
I love date nights!
We ate at Barbuzzo and my favorite part was dessert...omg was it amazing!  Unlike anything I've ever eaten!
Salted Caramel Budino from Barbuzzo


Then we saw Next to Normal.  Now I'm a gal who loves my musicals but this was fresh, unique, and realistic. It made me laugh, and cry, and want to see it again. 

I just joined Pinterest...any tips or suggestions as I add another time suck to my day?

It's hot and humid in Philly which means pony tails EVERY. DAY.

I joined a program called "Colorful Choices" at work, with the aim to eat more colorful produce.  It's really made me realize how few servings of produce I get a day and helping me eat more mindfully.

I need to have phone dates with several important people.  I miss them.

I'm hoping this weekend will be filled with sleep, workouts, and maybe a little shopping.  What are you up to?

3 comments:

  1. That dessert looks sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dessert looks amazing!! I'm on Pinterest too and have NO IDEA what I'm doing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pinterest! One of my loves. :) Just start pinning; you'll build your folders (and be addicted) in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...