Thursday, June 30, 2011

Come on over...

Today I'm guest posting over at So Wonderful, So Marvelous about why bloggers make the best friends.   Michelle was one of my very first bloggy friends and I am just thrilled to be filling in for a bit while she's bonding with her as yet unnamed baby girl.  If you haven't found Michelle yet, she is a must read.  She literally makes me laugh out loud with every post. 

For those of you popping by from Michelle's blog: WELCOME!  I'm so happy to have you!

3 comments:

  1. i'm pretty much posting my same comment from michelles...which is...glee! another philly blogger! now my dreams of a philly meetup can come true!

    but seriously, great and funny post on her site. michelle cracks me up, too. love her no holds barred writing. so glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just dropped over after reading your guest post over on So Wonderful, So Marvelous! Thought I'd say hello. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your post at Michelle's! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...