Monday, May 9, 2011

The Biebs-Death Metal God?

My friend Aileen was here for a visit, and since she is a social media whiz as well as a fabulous musician, she shared some seriously amazing videos with us.  Sean is definitely a fan of metal and rock, where as I am generally a Top 40 kinda gal.  So when Aileen showed us Andy Rehfeldt's YouTube Channel it was the perfect mash up of our tastes.  Not to mention the jaw dropping amazingness...

Now, to be honest I'm not a huge fan of videos on blogs...but trust me when I tell you, these are worth the time to watch them.  A.MAZE.ING.

Let me know what you think!




Weekend Bloggy Reading

2 comments:

  1. My husband is going to LOVE the Bieber video! He was just telling a friend about the death metal band "Cradle of Filth." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That first one is pretty funny. That's like the college kids that get high to watch The Wizard of Oz with Pink Floyd in the background.

    Thanks so much for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. Hope you'll stop by Serenity Now again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...