Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Louie's Journal: Birthday!

My mom wasn't totally convinced that I should write this post, but my cuteness overcame her so here I am!

I had a great birthday this past weekend.  All of my friends came to play!  We went down to the Schuylkill River Dog Run to run around before the rain hit. 

This is my girlfriend, Lola

My birthday suit!

Allie keeping watch

Grady--he's shy most of the time so I was glad he came to play


There was even dancing after playing

Dancing and running, and some new special toys made for a great day!  If it hadn't started pouring on the walk home it would have been perfect. 

My mom even made treats for me and all my friends!  She'll be sharing the recipe with you all tomorrow.

Thanks for having me!

-Louie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing! I love hearing from all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...